It’s Hot – You’re in Central Florida, let’s face it, It’s Hot!
You’re touring Disney Hollywood Studios, you are waiting for your Tower of Terror FastPass window to open, and an iced cold beer would be perfect right now!
Lines of people waiting to order food and drinks who are in front of you.
Here is the Adult Beverage section of Rosie’s All American Cafe in the Sunset Ranch Market area, right by the Tower of Terror.
When you use Mobile Order your order will print out ahead of all the people standing in line!
Pretty slick, right?
How to Mobile Order
You can order from anywhere at any time the restaurant in question is open. Your order will be saved. You just have to pick the order up before the restaurant closes for the day. When you are close to the restaurant go back in the app and click I’m Here, Prepare My Order.
To order, on your My Disney Experience App:
- Touch the menu icon (three horizontal bars) in the bottom right corner.
- Select Mobile Order Food from the next screen.
- You may need to re-sign in at this point as this transaction involves funds
- The app will retrieve your current orders.
- You’ll probably see “You don’t have any current mobile orders” unless you have one you haven’t picked up.
- Select Create New Order.
- Select the Restaurant.
- Click Order Food.
- Then you’ll see a screen like the one above where you’ll select your drinks and any food items .
- Just select your items and quantity, customize if there are options, and add them to your order.
- When you are done, click Review Order. You’ll see all the items that you have added to your order. At this point you can click on “Modify Order’ or Order Summery
- Here you can select your payment options (card on file with your Disney.com profile or another), you can enter a promo code if applicable as well
- Then click Purchase.
- Then Click I’m Here, Prepare My Order.
Your order will print out to be filled ahead of those still in line!
Just head to the Mobile Order Pick Up Window or area and your order will appear soon.
Where Can You Mobile Order Your Drinks?
The two best theme parks for Mobile Order are Disney Hollywood Studios and Disney Animal Kingdom. Epcot really hasn’t implemented Mobile Order much and all the locations in the Magic Kingdom that have mobile order do not serve alcohol.
Participating Theme Park Restaurants:
Locations in red do not serve alcohol
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Catalina Eddie’s
- Fairfax Fare
- Rosie’s All-American Café
- Woody’s Lunch Box
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- Harambe Market
- Satu’li Canteen
- Electric Umbrella
- Aloha Isle
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Cafe
- Pinocchio’s Village Haus
- The Lunching Pad
- Tomorrowland Terrace
Outside the Parks
You can also use Mobile Ordering outside the parks in select locations.
- D-Luxe Burger
All-Star Movies Resort
- World Primie Food Court
Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Mara
Caribbean Beach Resort
- Centertown Market
- Spyglass Grill
- Contempo Café
Pop Century Resort
- Everything Pop
Mobile order is a great innovation, that lets you bypass the lines of people who don’t know about it or won’t use it!
Over to You!
Have you tried the Mobile Order? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Thanks for stopping by the Disney Drink Blog,