Tables in Wonderland is a Walt Disney World discount dining program open to Annual Pass Holders, Disney Vacation Club members, and Florida Residents.
Membership in the program provides a 20% discount on food and beverages (including alcohol) at 100 restaurants and lounges in Walt Disney World’s parks and hotels. The discount is good for up to 10 guests in your party.
The purchase of an annual membership is required in order to receive the 20% discount. Because of this purchase price you will need to spend 5 times the cost of your membership (i.e. buy back the purchase price) before you start to realize any actual savings.
Tables in Wonderland Prices:
- Florida Residents: $175.00
- Disney Vacation Club members and Annual/Seasonal Pass Holders: $150.00
- Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for $50 more
So, say you are a Florida resident, and you purchase a membership for $175.00. From then on you will save 20% any eligible purchase, but you are already out $175.00. You have to spend $875.00 to gain $175 worth of savings (20% X $875). At that point you have made back your initial purchase price and from that point on you will continue to actually save 20%.
Purchase amount required to buy back your purchase Price:
- Florida Residents: $875.00
- Disney Vacation Club members and Annual/Seasonal Pass Holders: $750.00
- Second Membership $250.00
Tables in Wonderland is by far the widest accepted dining discount on WDW property. Over 100 locations accept the card.
See tablesinwonderland.com for the current list of participating restaurants.
Note: there used to be an actual Tables in Wonderland site, but now this web address just forwards to DisneyWorld.com
If you will spend over $750 (or $875 for FL Residents) in a 12 month period on Walt Disney World food and drink you should get this card!
How can you spend that much? Well WDW food & drink are expensive, and you could spend well over this amount on a single trip, but you might also:
- Be a Passholder who goes often (Florida Res or otherwise)
- Be planning a Long Trip
- Be Planning Several Trips (in 12 months)
- Be Planning an event at WDW – Wedding, Reunion, etc.
Tables in Wonderland membership benefits include:
- A 20% discount offered on food and beverage, including alcohol, at over 100 participating restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort (discount is valid for a party of up to 10 Guests including the member)
- Complimentary Resort valet and theme park parking for dining purposes
- Invitations to special dining events
How to Purchase
To purchase a Membership, visit Guest Relations at any of the 4 Walt Disney World theme parks or Disney Springs. Florida Residents and Annual Passholders may also purchase by phone by calling (407) 566-5858.
When purchasing in person, please be sure to bring the following:
- Disney Vacation Club Members: A valid photo ID and your Disney Vacation Club Membership ID or Card
- Florida Residents: A valid photo ID and proof of Florida residence
- Passholders: A valid photo ID and your annual pass
The Tables in Wonderland discount is good for up to 10 people including the member, as long as everyone is on the same check, and the Tables in Wonderland member is paying the bill. If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the Tables in Wonderland secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people (including the member and his/her spouse/partner). Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.
Valet Parking at Disney Resort Hotels and Disney Springs
- Disney Resort hotel valet services and Disney Springs valet services are complimentary to Tables in Wonderland members, for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating Resort hotel or Disney Springs restaurants. This privilege will only be extended to one vehicle per membership card. Present your membership card with a valid dining receipt from the participating Resort hotel or Disney Springs restaurant at the valet stand upon retrieving your vehicle.
- Complimentary Resort hotel valet parking is not intended for length of stay at a Resort and may only be used if the vehicle is parked at a Resort hotel for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating restaurants of that same Resort hotel. On Tables in Wonderland block-out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
Theme Park Parking
- Theme park parking is complimentary for Tables in Wonderland members, for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating theme park restaurants.
- Before 5:00 PM: Pay for parking at the Auto Plaza. Visit Guest Relations on your way out of the theme park. If it has been less than 3 hours, show your membership card, parking receipt and dining receipt for parking reimbursement.
- After 5:00 PM: Members can show their membership card at the Auto Plaza to enter the parking lot.
- Theme park admission is required for dining in all theme park restaurant locations. On Tables in Wonderland block-out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
General Blockout Dates
All Tables in Wonderland locations are blocked out for:
- Mother’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
On Tables in Wonderland blockout dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
- An 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size at participating Table Service Restaurants.
- When using the Tables in Wonderland discount at one of the participating Counter Service locations, there is no gratuity added.
- Tables in Wonderland is not valid towards any special dining package event such as but not limited to Fantastmic Dinner Packages, Candlelight Packages, etc.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount applies only to food and beverage, not merchandise or photo imaging.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount.
- Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Tables in Wonderland does not offer renewal rates. Each year you will need to purchase a new membership.
- For lost or stolen Tables in Wonderland cards, there is a $50 replacement fee.
- Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be in attendance at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.
- Credit cards that are used for payment must match the name on the Tables in Wonderland card and the state identification.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Tables in Wonderland membership program, please call (407) 566-5858 or email WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@Disney.com.
Well that is the Tables in Wonderland Discount. Have you used it? Let us know in the comments section below!
Thanks for stopping by the Disney Drink Blog,