Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation has temporarily ordered Bars to close in Florida.
Reacting to the recent rise in cases (which was expected after delaying the spread by shutting down), versus the declining death rate (what they really should base decisions on) they have taken this rash action.
Any establishment that makes more than 50% of its income from the sale of alcohol will be forced to close its doors for the time being. No end date was included with the order.
This order comes shortly after Both Disney Springs and some Disney Resort Hotels finally re-opening.
This affected Disney Springs Locations:
At the Resort Hotels it affects all bars and lounges that are not part of or connected to a restaurant.
This also will affect bars and lounges in the theme parks when they re-open in mid July if still in effect.
Among the theme park bars and lounges that could be effected are:
- Disney Animal Kingdom Warung Outpost Review
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Thirsty River Bar Review
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Dawa Bar Review
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Oasis Canteen Review
- Oga’s Cantina Review at Batuu East and West
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Baseline Tap House Review
- Epcot La Cava del Tequila Review
- Epcot Germany Bier und Brezeln Cart Review
- Epcot Canada Beer Cart Review
- Epcot UK Beer Cart Review
- Epcot Choza de Margarita (Margarita Hut) Review
Still unknown is the fate of Epcot’s Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival booths.
The festival was scheduled to start when the park re-opened.
Are You Planning a Walt Disney World Vacation?
The Disney Drink Blog Highly Recommends the following providers:
Need help with your Disney Resort Reservations? Have Ears of Experience make your Disney Resort Reservations at the lowest price possible with no additional cost to you above what you'd pay Disney yourself.