Walt Disney World has announced the beginning of their re-opening process for Disney Springs.
It will begin with the opening of third-party operating participants (non-Disney owned restaurants and stores) at Disney Springs on 20 May 2020.
During the initial opening phase, Disney Springs will have limitations on capacity, parking and operating hours.
Initial Opening Locations
The locations that will be opening on 20 May are:
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- The BOATHOUSE®
- Chapel Hats
- Chicken Guy!
- Columbia Sportswear
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
- Earl of Sandwich®
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Free People
- Frontera Cocina
- Happy Hound
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
- Lucky Brand
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Pandora® Jewelry
- Paradiso 37 Entertainment
- Pelé Soccer
- Planet Hollywood
- The Polite Pig
- Pop Gallery
- Ron Jon Surf Shop®
- Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
- Savannah Bee Company
- Sosa Family Cigars
- STK Orlando
- Sugarboo & Co.
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
- Vera Bradley
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar
- YeSake Kiosk
The Disney operated locations at Disney Springs to follow About a week later.
Are You Planning a Walt Disney World Vacation?
The Disney Drink Blog Highly Recommends the following providers:
Need help with your Disney Resort Reservations? Have Ears of Experience make your Disney Resort Reservations at the lowest price possible with no additional cost to you above what you'd pay Disney yourself.